You don't pay a huge bundle to enjoy country club facilities and amenities. As you stroll in, decide what facilities you want to use and pay for their use. It's that simple.
Marina Country Club is an extension of your home, this is an extraordinary place where you can relax, dine, unwind, chill out, wakeboard or participate in sea sport activities and relish the company of friends while your children are simply bowled over endless hours of fun and play.
Tantalize your palate
Savor the very best of culinary treasures from an amazing array of restaurants with spectacular sea view and attractive menu pricing. Imagine the ecstasy of a steamboat dinner or seafood dinner on the broadwalk with the setting sun beyond the horizon. Imagine savoring succulent and delectable seafood dinner in cool comfort of airconditioned dining. Aren't you hungry?
Bonding and merry-making
Merry-making and belly laughing with draughts of beer and singing your hearts out will be a great way to bond with family, friends and loved ones. Chill out alfresco at unique pubs that may include a pool table for you to enjoy a game of pool with friends.
Sea sports activities
From fast pumping water-skiing and wakeboarding to spectacular diving trips to the serenity of deep-sea fishing and unforgettable sunset cruise Ð there is something for every sun and sea enthusiast. Marina Country Club boasts of hosting the largest wakeboarding hub in Singapore. Well, there is no lack of sea sports accessories and apparels. Browse and buy what suits you best from the shops that line the Marina Walk.
Kids are not left out
Our professionally trained coaches and staff coupled with a wide ranging enrichment programmes, activities and holiday camps will certainly keep your kids challenged and revitalised before they head to school again. Our childrenÕs play area will keep them occupied for hours. Not only this, our varieties of Games Machines are definitely going to keep your kids on the look out, charges of each game range from "$0.50 token to $1.00 token ONLY".
Our "alfresco" banquet facility can host as little as 20 persons to 1000 persons with ease and comfort for any corporate event / occasion or all important corporate brainstorming, training and planning sessions. Our alfresco space allow you to erect tentage of any size with / without air-con for your any special events.
Ample car parking lots
You can park in the Club premises. Season parking is also available if you are a regular guest of the sea sports centre or the Club. Click here for car parking rates.
Food & Beverages
Savor the very best of culinary treasures from an amazing range of three different restaurants with spectacular sea view and attractive pricing :-
- Channel Sam @ 6387 9767 (The ONLY Western Chef Charcoal-Gilled Restaurant at Singapore Northeast area that serve Live Seafood)
- MCC House @ 9889 6347 (Karaoke Pub Ð Open Daily !)
- Obar @ Ponggol @ 9797 1799 (Beer, Food, Music)
- Dai Lou @ 6920 7494 (Seafood Restaurant & Bar)
- Kumon Asia & Oceania Pte Ltd @ 9877 4568
- Scootway @ 9762 2317 presenting All sort of Electrical Bicycles.
- Cozy SPA @ 6475 1110 / 6875 7768 (Open concept Thai massage, foot reflexology and supported with amenity)
- DaySpring Kindergarten / DaySpring Child Care Centre @ 6489 7489 (Kindergarten and Childcare Centre)
- MindChamps Preschool @ 8139 4068 (Pre-School)
- Oodles Learning @ 9626 1107 / firstname.lastname@example.org - Scoring in Primary Math problem sum is a breeze with the right skills. Opening hours: Wed to Fri 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sat 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Gills Fishing @ 9121 7577 presenting Fishing at the pond.
- Wheeelers @ 6343 5102 (Your One-Stop Bike Entertainment)
- Peak Agility Training Centre @ 9727 9901 (24 hours / 7 days a week - Dogs Arena Training Ground)
- Gym Rendezvous @ 8666 4514 (The biggest outdoor gym facilities with Yoga / Zumba practising along the seaview in Ponggol [Northshore] New Town - operating 24 hours, 7 days a week)